Ambulance / EMS Duty Training Manikins
A popular model within the Ambulance/EMS services for challenging pre-hospital training in many environments.
EMS / AMBULANCE / HART DUTY TRAINING MANIKINS
The most versatile manikin for all rescue scenarios typically practised by EMS/AMBULANCE/HART professionals including: BA, USAR, Chemical/Biological Hazard (CBRN), Road Traffic Collision (RTC) and general handling exercises - ensuring effective ambulance resilience training.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Constructed in waterproof Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1 - the new material is tough, safe to handle and easier to clean than canvas or leather models.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person, helping to improve pre-hospital clinical care at dangerous or mass casualty incidents
- Strong enough to be buried under concrete or steel lintels with no damage - these manikins are tough enough for all hazardous ambulance training exercises!
- Can withstand being driven over with a 4x4 vehicle and being dropped from a 2nd floor window onto a concrete floor with no damage.
- The neck provides the ability to fit an immobilisation/extrication collar - to promote proper casualty care.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
HOW THEY ARE MADE
- Click here to view how the Duty Manikins are made
WHO USES THEM?
- Currently used by 100% of UK Fire & Rescue Services.
- The only manikins specified by the British Ministry of Defence (MOD) - NATO stock numbers available if required.
- Regularly exported to EMS professionals in 26 countries worldwide, with the USA, Australia and Germany being our biggest markets.
- East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- London Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- North East Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Northern Ireland Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Scottish Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- South Central Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- South Western Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- St John Ambulance & Rescue Service
- Welsh Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Ambulance Service of New South Wales
Moving and handling heavy items carries certain risks. Please read and distribute these guides to all involved in using our training dummies
Ambulance / EMS Duty Training Manikins Videos
Available in 8 sizes and weights, from the 5kg Baby to the 90kg adult.
We also offer a shorter adult manikin developed after feedback from our distributors in Malaysia, Japan and South Korea - these are offered at 1.7 metres and 30Kg, 50Kg and 70Kgs.
Note: These manikins will withstand temperatures up to 100°C - above this temperature or where 'flash-over' may occur, we recommend using our Fire House training manikin. The Duty model also has normal weighting so should not be used in deep water, for deep water rescue scenarios use one of our Water Rescue manikins which are designed to float appropriately depending on your training scenario.
||NATO Stock No
|50Kg Adult * Industry Standard
|75Kg Adult * Induction/Fitness test weight
|30Kg Adult (shorter)
|50Kg Adult (shorter)
|70Kg Adult (shorter)
Related Manikin Accessories
New products, Forthcoming Events, Special Offers, Expert Insight.
CONNECT WITH US
Join the Ruth Lee community.
Talk :: Chat :: Contribute :: Engage
For Professionals Who Save Lives