Duty Training Manikins for Aviation
Versatile training manikins for most common training exercises within the aviation sector.
Airport Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF) training standards differ worldwide but the aviation Duty Range can be one constant that helps you achieve the highest levels of aviation safety.
Constructed in FR Polyester (conforms to BS EN ISO 15025) these manikins have proved to be an important tool in achieving CAP 699 accreditation (developed by the UK Civil Aviation Authority).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- These tough, waterproof manikins are used by 100% of the UK's International Airport Fire Services
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person – perfect for cabin & flight crew training.
- The Polyester is waterproof and will resist kerosene and foam contamination – the Duty Range can be more easily cleaned and dried than canvas models.
- Strong webbing loops allow easy hanging up for storage and drying.
- Protective consumables including: tough drag protectors, coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin to help save you costs.
HOW THEY ARE MADE
- Click here the see how the Duty Manikins are made.
WHO USES THEM?
- Currently used by 100% of the International Airport Fire Services in the UK, including:
- Aberdeen International Airport
- Airbus UK
- Airbus Operations Limited Germany
- Airfield Volunteer Services
- British Airways
- Copenhagen Suborbitals
- Heathrow International Airport
- International and local Airports worldwide
- The Royal Air Force (MOD) - NATO stock numbers available.
- The United States Air Force
- Aviation training schools worldwide including the International Fire Training Centre (IFTC) - who we sincerely thank for the images.
- Cabin & flight crew training organisations.
- Avinor (Norwegian Aviation Authorities)
- Aerodynamics Malaga
- Flytoget (Airport Express Train)
- Highlands & Islands Airports
- Singapore Changi Airport Academy
- Airservices Australia
- Australian Aerospace
- Australian Helicopters
- BAE Systems
- Bahrain Airforce
- Bristow Group
- CHC Helicopters
- Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF)
- OMNI Aviation Training Centre - Portugal
- KEF Airport - Iceland
Moving and handling heavy items carries certain risks. Please read and distribute these guides to all involved in using our training dummies
Duty Training Manikins for Aviation Videos
Available in 7 weights - we also offer the adult manikins at 1.7m after feedback from customers in Malaysia, Japan and South Korea.
Note: These manikins will withstand temperatures up to 100°C - above this temperature or where 'flash-over' may occur, we recommend using our Fire House training manikin.
||NATO Stock No
|30Kg Adult (Shorter)
|50Kg Adult (Shorter)
|70Kg Adult (Shorter)
Related Manikin Accessories
New products, Forthcoming Events, Special Offers, Expert Insight.
CONNECT WITH US
Join the Ruth Lee community.
Talk :: Chat :: Contribute :: Engage
For Professionals Who Save Lives