CPR Training Manikins
No dummies were harmed in the making of this film! Step out of the classroom and complete CPR training in ‘real-life’ situations for better learning outcomes.
FULL BODIED CPR TRAINING MANIKINS
CPR training is usually carried out in a well lit, carpeted classroom with plenty of space - how would your staff manage in a confined space or other difficult circumstances such as a road traffic collision (RTC) or if the manikin was trapped by the legs? Would they even be expecting to carry out CPR outside of a classroom? If you introduced this manikin into a routine training exercise what effect would it have - it would certainly make them stop and think and would definitely test their preparedness!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Our full bodied CPR manikin will accept most CPR torsos you may already have - the models shown incorporate the Simulaids Brad as standard.
- Torsos are not fixed and can easily be removed for cleaning. A padded jacket is supplied to protect the torso and to aid installation and removal from the carcass.
- Now constructed in Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 - the new material is tough, safe to handle and very easy to clean.
- Adult sized at 1.8m for realistic training.
- These manikins totally eliminate the risk of the pinching associated with the joints of the plastic full bodied manikins.
- Supplied with replaceable, washable protective overalls.
- Supplied in a tough storage/carrying holdall, making storing and handling the manikin far easier - they also protect and keep the manikins clean when not in use.
WHO USES THEM?
Just a few of our customers outside of the emergency services.
- US Airforce
- US Navy
- BHB FIRE & SPECIALIST TRAINING
- British Red Cross
- Doctor-NHS trust
- Essential Safety Products
- FirstInNow Ltd
- Maldives National Defence Force
- Northamptonshire County Council
- Southern Railway
- Spirit Training Ltd
- Survival Technology
- WGM Engineering Ltd
- Wiltshire Ambulance Service
- Wolverest Group Limited
- Abacare Care Agency
- Army Cadet Force - Channel Islands
- AWE PLC
- British Virgin Is. Red Cross Bukamal
- Cambridgeshire Search and Rescue
- City airport ltd
- Clinique de Mercy Children Specialist Clinic
- Crystal Safety Training
- Defence CBRN Centre
- Dive with Options
- Draeger Safety UK Ltd
- EDF Energy Hinkley Point C
- Ensas India
- Eton International
- Farstad Shipping Scotland
- Global Italian Services S.r.l
- Heightsafety Westrand
- Hertfordshire County Council
- HM Prison Service Fire Section
- Hospital of St John & St Elizabeth
- Magnox Limited
- MedSec 7
- Northern Ireland Prison Service College
- Petrochem Carless
- Scatsta Airport
- Tameside College
- United Nations Mission in South Sudan
- UoN Wilderness Medicine Society
- South Shields Volunteer life brigade
- Rapier Consulting (LFRS Ltd).
- William Tracey Group
- Regularly exported to rescue professionals in 26 countries worldwide, with the USA, Australia and Germany being our biggest markets.
Moving and handling heavy items carries certain risks. Please read and distribute these guides to all involved in using our training dummies
Manikins can be supplied with or without the CPR torso itself, allowing users to use their own if they already have them.
Supplied in 2 weights (with torso fitted): 20 & 50Kg.
Supplied complete with carrying/storage holdall and protective overall.
||NATO Stock No
|20Kg Adult Without CPR Torso
|20Kg Adult With CPR Torso
|50Kg Adult Without CPR Torso
|50Kg Adult With CPR Torso
New products, Forthcoming Events, Special Offers, Expert Insight.
CONNECT WITH US
Join the Ruth Lee community.
Talk :: Chat :: Contribute :: Engage
For Professionals Who Save Lives