Drop Test Training Manikins
As the name suggests, this manikin is the perfect choice for testing fall arrest equipment and harnesses. It is has a more rigid trunk to reduce slumping when suspended in a harness and will allow you to properly assess the safety of your fall arrest equipment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Similar in construction to the Duty Range manikins but utilises closed-cell foam to the trunk to provide greater rigidity and reduce 'slumping' when using a rescue harness.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person - perfect for pole top or tower rescues.
- Realistic sizes and weight 100kg! - will demonstrate the difficulties of dealing with an adult unconscious casualty
- Strong Polypropylene webbing loop to the back allows the manikin to be easily hauled into position prior to training.
- Strong enough to be dropped from 2 or 3 storeys with no damage - these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for training in wet or dry conditions as it can be easily cleaned and dried.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
Moving and handling heavy items carries certain risks. Please read and distribute these guides to all involved in using our training dummies
Drop Test Training Manikins Videos
Related Manikin Accessories
New products, Forthcoming Events, Special Offers, Expert Insight.
CONNECT WITH US
Join the Ruth Lee community.
Talk :: Chat :: Contribute :: Engage
For Professionals Who Save Lives