Duty Range for Construction
Versatile training manikins for Health & Safety training exercises within the construction industry.
DUTY RANGE FOR CONSTRUCTION
A tough manikin for all Health & Safety training on construction sites including: Confined Space, Working at Height including, general handling and evacuation exercises.
Now constructed in a tough, waterproof Polyester (conforms to BS EN ISO 6330) - these manikins can safely be used in all weather conditions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person.
- Strong webbing loop to the back allows the manikin to be easily hoisted into position up a crane or onto scaffolding if required.
- Strong enough to be buried under building materials or plant machinery with no damage - these manikins are tough!
- The neck provides the ability to fit an immobilisation/extrication collar - to promote proper casualty care.
- The Polyester is waterproof - these manikins can be used in dirty or foul conditions, where canvas and leather models cannot.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin.
HOW THEY ARE MADE
WHO USES THEM?
- Aggregate Industries
- Altitude Safety
- Anderco Lifting
- AP Civil Engineering Ltd
- Balfour Beatty Construction
- BAM Nuttall
- Civil Engineering Safety Ltd
- CSS Worksafe
- Laing O'Rourke Group
- LTS Specialist Scaffolding Ltd
- Magnum Scaffolding
- Nationwide Construction
Moving and handling heavy items carries certain risks. Please read and distribute these guides to all involved in using our training dummies
Duty Range for Construction Videos
Available in 2 weights. We would not recommend weights in excess of 70Kg for general Health & Safety training - 70Kg as a 'dead' weight is heavy!
- Constructed in the same Polyester (conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1) used in Police ballistic/stab vests - the manikins are tough.
- Reinforced with high density Polypropylene webbing (25mm rated to 207Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg)
- Optional protective overalls - constructed in the same flame retardant Polyester (conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002) are recommended to protect the manikin and keep it clean
- Also consider purchasing a carry holdall, which makes the manikin easier to store and transport to different locations - as well as providing some protection to the manikin when not in use.
||NATO Stock No
Related Manikin Accessories
New products, Forthcoming Events, Special Offers, Expert Insight.
CONNECT WITH US
Join the Ruth Lee community.
Talk :: Chat :: Contribute :: Engage
For Professionals Who Save Lives