Duty Training Manikins for Factory / Industry
Versatile training manikins for H&S training exercises in factories and industry.
DUTY RANGE FOR FACTORIES & INDUSTRY
Tough manikins for all Health & Safety training exercises typically practiced in the work place including: Confined Space, Working at Height, Chemical/Biological & Hazmat exercises & general handling/recovery exercises.
Create a safer working environment by promoting hazard awareness through practical, onsite training - effective, interesting training will help your staff: reduce risk, be compliant with current legislation, effectively manage work place incidents and enjoy a positive Health & Safety culture.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Strong enough to be trapped under machinery, racking, drums with no damage - these manikins are tough!
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person - can be used in situations too hazardous or dangerous for human volunteers.
- The neck provides the ability to fit an immobilisation/extrication collar - to promote proper casualty care.
- Constructed using waterproof Polyester, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as Hazmat as it can be more easily cleaned than canvas or leather models.
- Supplied in a range of weights to suit all first responders and all industries.
- The Duty range can be used for harness training or fall arrest/prevention exercises but please consider our Working at Height manikin for this type of work.
HOW THEY ARE MADE
- Click here the see how the Duty Manikins are made.
WHO USES THEM?
- Currently used by 100% of UK Fire & Rescue Services.
- The only manikins specified by the British Ministry of Defense (MOD)
- Regularly exported to 26 countries worldwide, with the USA, Australia and Germany being our biggest markets.
- Industrial customers include:
- Augusta Westlands
- Atlantic Tower Services
- Coco-Cola Norway
- Conoco Philips
- Dow Corning
- Exon Mobil
- Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK)
- International Rescue Corps
- Locog (London Olympics)
- Mines Rescue
- Rolls Royce
- Siemens Wind Power A/S
- Star Cruises
- Sunseeker International
- Tata Steel
- United Nations
- Vestas Offshore
- Viking Life-saving
- WL Gore & Associates
- AIMM Industrial Training Pty Ltd
- ATOM Supply
- Alliance Safety Equipment Pty Ltd
- Mars Food Australia
- Myriad Occupational Safety Training
- Protector Alsafe
- Revolution Safety
- Trinkor PTY Ltd
- WH&S More Skills
Moving and handling heavy items carries certain risks. Please read and distribute these guides to all involved in using our training dummies
Duty Training Manikins for Factory / Industry Videos
Available in 3 weights: 30, 50 & 70Kg.
We always recommend the use of the optional protective overalls which keep the manikins clean and can greatly extend their life expectancy.
We also recommend the use of the carrying/storage holdall which makes the storage and carrying of the manikin far easier for 2 people.
||NATO Stock No
Related Manikin Accessories
New products, Forthcoming Events, Special Offers, Expert Insight.
CONNECT WITH US
Join the Ruth Lee community.
Talk :: Chat :: Contribute :: Engage
For Professionals Who Save Lives