Eccotarps for Aviation
The Eccotarp is designed to be a rapid deployment bund for the capture and containment of environmentally hazardous substances
ECCOTARPS FOR AVIATION
The Eccotarp is a rapidly deployed, portable, collapsible bund that was developed to capture and contain substances that would be harmful to the environment such as as well as being ideal for 1st stage decontamination following a CBRN incident
Features & benefits
- Built-in liquid level indicator for incident record keeping
- Manufactured from 4-ply thickness PVC for durability
- Resistant to over 20 different technical liquids including hydraulic oils and kerosene
- Rapid deployment to ensure minimal environmental impact
- Carry/Storage Bags available as an optional extra for protection and easy stowage
- One time disposable protective liners available as an optional extra for convenience of cleaning and decontamination after an incident
Who uses them?
- London Luton Airport
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Cranfield Airport
- Alderney Airport
- Malta Airport
- Avon Fire & Rescue Service
- Bedfordshire Fire & Rescue Service
- Cheshire Fire & Rescue Service
- Scottish Fire & Rescue Service
- Regularly exported to rescue professionals in 26 countries worldwide, with the USA, Australia and Germany being our biggest markets.
Moving and handling heavy items carries certain risks. Please read and distribute these guides to all involved in using our training dummies
Eccotarps for Aviation Videos
The Eccotarp is available as a stock item in 4 sizes although other sizes are available upon request.
We are also able to offer a carry/storage bag for all the various different sizes as well as one time use protective liners.
||NATO Stock No
|Large * Industry Standard
||1.0 x 1.0 x 0.2
||1.5 x 1.5 x 0.425
|Extra Large Decon
||1.5 x 1.5 x 0.225
|Extra Extra Large Decon
||2.0 x 2.0 x 0.425
New products, Forthcoming Events, Special Offers, Expert Insight.
CONNECT WITH US
Join the Ruth Lee community.
Talk :: Chat :: Contribute :: Engage
For Professionals Who Save Lives