Fire & Rescue Duty Training Manikins
The most popular model within the Fire & Rescue Services for all common training scenarios including: Confined Space, USAR, Chemical/Biological Hazard (CBRN), Road Traffic Collision (RTC) & general handling exercises.
FIRE & RESCUE DUTY RANGE OF MANIKINS
The most versatile manikin for all rescue scenarios typically practised by emergency rescue professionals including: Confined Space, USAR, Chemical/Biological Hazard, Road Traffic Collision (RTC) & general handling exercises - ensuring effective, realistic training.
Now constructed in the same flame retardant Polyester used in Police ballistic/stab vests, which typically has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz canvas or P.V.C (the materials previously used) – making the manikins even stronger than before.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious casualty.
- Strong webbing loop allows easy handling, hauling aloft, storage and suspension for drying.
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under concrete or steel lintels, driven over by a 4x4 vehicle, or dropped from a second floor window without damage.
- Water repellent material, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as HAZMAT/CBRN.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins.
- An immobilisation/extrication collar can be fitted around the neck of our adult manikins to promote proper casualty care.
- Using the shoutbox feature (optional extra) you can personalise a recorded message up to 60 seconds; e.g. "Help I can't feel my legs.." which can be periodically repeated.
- Comes complete with boots and overalls, which are easily replaced if damaged.
- Tough drag protectors and overalls to greatly extend the life of your manikin.
- Shoutbox and hood to give your casualty the power of speech to add extra realism.
- Face mask and wig for a more human-like appearance.
HOW THEY ARE MADE
- Click here to view how the Duty Manikins are made.
WHO USES THEM?
- Currently used by 100% of UK Fire & Rescue Services.
- The only manikins specified by the British Ministry of Defence (MOD) - NATO stock numbers available.
- Police, Ambulance/EMS/HART teams.
- Industrial Health & Safety teams.
- Regularly exported to rescue professionals in 26 countries worldwide, with the USA, Australia and Germany being our biggest markets, also:
- US Army
- US State department
- USAF (US Air Force)
- USMC (United States Marine Corps)
- USCG (Dept of Homeland Security)
- Hong Kong Fire Service
- Hong Kong Police Force
- Malaysia Fire & Rescue Department
- Malaysia Civil Defence
- Martime Academy Malaysia
- Singapore Changi Airport Academy
- Australian Capital Territory Fire & Rescue (ACT)
- Country Fire Authorities (Australia)
- NSW Fire Services
- Queensland Fire Services
- Resmar Safety
- Rural Fire Services (Australia)
- SA (South Australia) Metro Fire Service
- State Emergency Fire Services
- Victoria State Emergency Services
- A.H.B.V Portugal
Moving and handling heavy items carries certain risks. Please read and distribute these guides to all involved in using our training dummies
Fire & Rescue Duty Training Manikins Videos
Available in a range of sizes and weights, from the 5kg Baby to the 90kg adult.
We also offer a shorter adult manikin often preferred by some of our customers in Asia - these are offered at 1.7 metres and 30Kg, 50Kg and 70Kgs.
Note: These manikins will withstand temperatures up to 100°C - above this temperature or where 'flash-over' may occur, we recommend using our Fire House training manikin. The Duty model also has normal weighting so should not be used in deep water, for deep water rescue scenarios use the Water Rescue dummy which is designed to float appropriately.
||NATO Stock No
|50Kg Adult (Best Seller)
|70Kg Adult (Best Seller)
|30Kg Adult (shorter)
|50Kg Adult (shorter}
|70Kg Adult (shorter)
Related Manikin Accessories
New products, Forthcoming Events, Special Offers, Expert Insight.
CONNECT WITH US
Join the Ruth Lee community.
Talk :: Chat :: Contribute :: Engage
For Professionals Who Save Lives