Duty Range for Chemical / Oil Industry
Versatile training manikins for most common training exercises within the Chemical & Oil Industry.
DUTY RANGE FOR THE CHEMICAL & OIL INDUSTRIES
Vesatile manikins for all Health & Safety training exercises typically practiced in the Chemical & Oil sectors.
These Duty manikins can be used for a variety of training exercises in the work place including: Confined Space, Working at Height, CBRN/Hazmat & general H&S exercises.
Create a safer working environment by promoting hazard awareness through practical, onsite training (on or offshore) - effective, interesting training will help your staff: reduce risk, be compliant with current legislation, effectively manage work place incidents and enjoy a positive Health & Safety culture.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The Polyester is waterproof and will resist most chemical and foam contamination – the Duty Range can be more easily cleaned and dried than canvas models.
- Strong enough to be trapped under machinery or vehicles with no damage - these manikins are tough!
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person - can be used for extended periods in situations too hazardous or dangerous for human volunteers.
- The neck provides the ability to fit an immobilisation/extrication collar - to promote proper casualty care.
- Suitable for training all first reponders in all sectors.
- The Duty range can be used for working at height, harness training or fall arrest/prevention exercises but please consider our Working at Height manikin for this type of work
- Protective consumables including, coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
HOW THEY ARE MADE
- Click here to view how the Duty Manikins are made
WHO USES THEM?
- Conoco Philips
- EXXON Mobil
- Dow Corning
- Fawley Refinery
- First Hydro Company
- Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK)
- Astra Zeneca
- BHP Billington
- Mellitah Oil & Gas - Libya
- Blue Sky OilField Supply & Services
- SapuraKencana Drilling
- Statoil South Riding Point LLC
- Brunei Shell Petroleum
- Britannia Oil Services Limited
- Croda Europe
- Fawley Refinery
- Global Oil Industry Supplies Ltd
- Gas & Oil Technology Ltd
- IECO Petroleum Services
- NAPP Pharmaceuticles Ltd
- Oilfield Supplies and Exports ltd
- Oilfield Testing Services Ltd
- Petrochem Carless Ltd
- OMV Petrom S.A
- Saudi Aramco
- Semlogistics Milford Haven
- Shell Stanlow
Moving and handling heavy items carries certain risks. Please read and distribute these guides to all involved in using our training dummies
Duty Range for Chemical / Oil Industry Videos
Available in 50, 70 & 90Kg - our recommendation for most exercises would be 70Kg. 90Kg is extremely heavy as a 'dead weight' and this manikin should only be used with caution.
- Constructed in waterproof Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1 - the new material is tough, safe to handle and very easy to clean.
- Padding - 25mm F/F Polyurethane foam VE38200 (conforms to BS2852:Part 2:1982)
- Made in the UK – all manikins conform strictly to our ISO9001:2015 standards.
Note: These manikins will withstand temperatures up to 100°C - above this temperature or where 'flash-over' may occur, we recommend using our Fire House training manikin.
||NATO Stock No
Related Manikin Accessories
New products, Forthcoming Events, Special Offers, Expert Insight.
CONNECT WITH US
Join the Ruth Lee community.
Talk :: Chat :: Contribute :: Engage
For Professionals Who Save Lives