Mass Casualty Training Manikins
The perfect manikin for large, multi-agency exercises, where multiple casualties/bodies are required - such as an emergency at an airport, sports stadia or music venue.
MASS CASUALTY TRAINING MANIKIN
A cost effective manikin when large numbers of casualties are required - they are lightweight (approx. 4Kg) and would be perfect for multi-agency agency exercise where a large number of casualties//bodies are required to be seen but not necessarily rescued.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Constructed in a lightweight water resistant polyester and filled with flame retardant foam pieces - adult sized at 1.8m.
- Anatomically correct so will accept any old clothing available to increase realism.
- Strong enough to be buried under concrete or steel lintels with no damage - these manikins are tough!
- Can withstand being driven over with a 4x4 vehicle and being dropped from a 2nd floor window onto a concrete floor with no damage.
- Light weight allows them to be handled by any trainees - light enough to be placed in any situations very easily.
- Light weight allows for easy storage (can be folded or vacuum packed) and transport.
WHO USES THEM?
- Widely used in large multi agency training exercises.
- Fire & Rescue teams throughout the world - regularly exported to 26 countries worldwide.
- Ambulance and EMS teams.
- Transport & Utility companies
- Police & Law enforcement agencies
- Aviation sectors
- Mountain rescue
Moving and handling heavy items carries certain risks. Please read and distribute these guides to all involved in using our training dummies
Available in one size only 1.8m and approx. 4Kg.
A simple water resistant polyester carcass.
Filled with Flame Retardant foam pieces.
Clothing can be supplied if required
||NATO Stock No
Related Manikin Accessories
New products, Forthcoming Events, Special Offers, Expert Insight.
CONNECT WITH US
Join the Ruth Lee community.
Talk :: Chat :: Contribute :: Engage
For Professionals Who Save Lives