Military Duty Manikins
The only manikins specified by the British Ministry of Defence - NATO stock numbers available.
MILITARY DUTY TRAINING MANIKINS
Used by Navies, Airforces and Armies throughout the world - defence training represents our biggest market within the UK.
NATO stock numbers are available for all models.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tough, flame retardant Polyester - conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002 - the same material used in ballistic/stab vests.
- Waterproof - suitable for first-line responder CBRN exercises as they can be easily cleaned and dried.
- Anatomically correct, feels like an unconscious person - suitable for casualty evacuation training in 'hot zones and 'shooter active incidents'.
- Material has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of canvas or P.V.C - tough enough for any exercise!
- Tough enough to be driven over with a vehicle or being dropped from 2nd floor window with no damage.
HOW ARE THEY MADE
WHO USES THEM?
- MOD – these are the only manikins specified by the British Ministry of Defence - NATO stock numbers available.
- Navies, Armies & Airforces throughout Europe and worldwide, examples below:
- Defence Fire Risk Management Organisation - DFRMO
- Royal Army Physical Training Corps - Aldershot
- ATCO Frontec Europe
- AWE Plc
- MOD Co Antrim
- MOD Police Braintree
- MOD Fire & Rescue - all
- MOD Germany
- MOD Faslane
- Force Exploitation Team
- HMNB Davenport
- HM Naval Base Rosyth
- Defence Fire Training & Development Centre – Manston
- Defence Science & Technology
- Defence Support Ltd
- RAF Boulmer
- RAF Leeming
- RAF Valley
- RAF Marham
- RAF Honington
- RAF Linton on Ouse
- RAF St Athan
- US Airforce – RAF Mildenhall
- US Airforce - RAF Alconbury
- US Airforce - RAF Croughton
- US Airforce - RAF Lakenheath
- US Airforce - RAF Fairford
- Norwegian Army
- US State Department
- USAF (US Airforce)
- USCG (Dept Homeland Security)
- USMC (United States Marine Corps)
- US Army
- Australian Army
- Australian Army Cadet Brigade
- Austrailian Department of Defence
- Australian HQ Army Recruit Training Centre
- Singapore Civil Defence Force
- Malaysian Civil Defence Department
Moving and handling heavy items carries certain risks. Please read and distribute these guides to all involved in using our training dummies
Military Duty Manikins Videos
- Constructed in waterproof Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1 - the new material is tough, safe to handle and very easy to clean.
- Padding - 25mm F/F Polyurethane foam VE38200 (conforms to BS2852:Part 2:1982)
- Made in the UK – all manikins conform strictly to our ISO9001:2008 standards.
Note: These manikins will withstand temperatures up to 100°C - above this temperature or where 'flash-over' may occur, we recommend using our Fire House training manikin. The Duty model also has normal weighting so should not be used in deep water, for water rescue scenarios use one of our Water Rescue dummies which are designed to float appropriately.
||NATO Stock No
Related Manikin Accessories
New products, Forthcoming Events, Special Offers, Expert Insight.
CONNECT WITH US
Join the Ruth Lee community.
Talk :: Chat :: Contribute :: Engage
For Professionals Who Save Lives