VSTEP Response Simulator
VSTEP Response Simulator is a full-suite virtual training platform immersing users in realistic 3D environment in which almost any scenario can be simulated.
It bypasses the high costs and dangers associated with practical training.
Define your training goals and create scenarios using a powerful and intuitive toolset. With over 700 objects in the content library you can create almost every imaginable scenario!
Connect the trainee to scenarios and begin training in the virtual environment. Trainees navigate the scenario, making decisions based on the situation they encounter, and which can be adapted live by the instructor.
Replay the entire training session, including all verbal communications. Evaluate the trainee’s response strategies and reflect on possible alternatives.
Take your virtual reality training to the next level!
Advanced virtual training solutions from VSTEP
Response Simulator (RS) is a full-suite virtual training platform built in collaboration with safety and security experts. It immerses users in a realistic 3D environment in which almost any scenario can be simulated, allowing trainees to gain valuable command experience meaning they are confident and effective in a genuine crisis.
At Ruth Lee Ltd we believe in making the most realistic training – whether that is virtual or real-life!
- Build situational awareness
- Improve Emergency decision making (EDM)
- Teach effective use of resources
- Build a common operational picture
- Command and control coordination
- Practice/establish leadership and control
- Practice alternative response strategies
- Enrich physical training and further advance responder preparedness in risky situations
Key benefits of Response Simulator (RS)
- Enhanced capabilities – Create detailed scenarios using a range of powerful and easy-to-use creation tools. Large environments with multiple training areas.
- Extensive content library – large library, which is continuously improved by VSTEP, with many generic training settings such as road crash, urban fire, flooding, earthquake, industrial incident, landslide/rockslide or avalanche.
- Modular solutions – Choose functionality and content to suit your sector and training goals.
- User-centered design – Simple, intuitive interface allows non-technical users to quickly learn and operate RS.
- Outstanding graphics – immerse your trainees in an impressive virtual world, which is far above that offered by other software.
- Collaborative approach - Standalone, 1-to-1 or networked training for up to 10 participants. You can also share your created scenarios with colleagues and access ideas via our user forum.
To find out more or to arrange a demonstration of Response Simulator, please get in touch via our contact form, or call 01490 413 282
New products, Forthcoming Events, Special Offers, Expert Insight.
CONNECT WITH US
Join the Ruth Lee community.
Talk :: Chat :: Contribute :: Engage
For Professionals Who Save Lives